CUET Chemistry Coaching
About Common University Entrance Test (CUET (PG) – 2022)
Common University Entrance Test (CUET) is being introduced for admission into UG/PG programmes in Central and participating Universities for academic session 2022-2023. The common University Entrance Test (CUET) will provide a common platform and equal opportunities to candidates across the country, especially those from North-East and other remote areas and help to establish better connection with the Universities. A single Examination will enable the Candidates to cover a wide outreach and be part of the admission process to various Central Universities.
STRUCTURE OF QUESTION PAPER:
|S.No||Question Pattern||Paper Code|
The no. of questions will be 100 and divided into two parts Part- A: Consisting of Language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability, General Awareness, Mathematical/ Quantitative ability and Analytical Skills Comprising of 25. MCQs. Part-B: Domain Knowledge comprising of 75 MCQs
- Each question carries 04 (four) marks.
- For each correct response candidate will get 04(four) marks.
- For each incorrect response, 01 (one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
- Un-answered/un-attempted response will be given no marks.
- To answer a question, the candidate needs to choose one option as correct option.
- However, after the process of Challenges of the Answer Key, in case there are multiple correct options or change in key,only those candidates who have attempted it correctly as per the revised Answer key will be awarded marks.
- In case a Question is dropped due to some technical error, full marks shall be given to all the candidates irrespective of the factwho attempted it or not.
ELIGIBILITY AND QUALIFICATIONS:
For appearing in the CUET(PG) 2022, there is no age limit for the candidates. The candidates who have passed the bachelor degree/ equivalent examination or appearing in 2022 irrespective of their age can appear in CUET (PG) 2022 examination. However, the candidates will be required to fulfil the age criteria of the University in which they are desirous of taking admission.
For more details click the link below: